Nurturing our spiritual leaders : supporting ministers
Ministers have unique responsibilities in their vital role in guiding, comforting, and uplifting congregations. They are the compassionate shepherds who dedicate their lives to spreading faith, hope, and love. Below is a resource hub for those seeking to support themselves and others on their sacred journey. They, too, need care, compassion, and encouragement.
- PEER GROUP SUPERVISION PROGRAM : expressions of interest.
- Loneliness in ministry ...
Diversity Council Australia. Leading diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
NCCA Safe Church Program including scheduled workshops.
- Complaint Handling Guide: upholding the rights of children & young people National Office for Child Safety.
- National Principles for Child Safe Organisations.
- NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian training modules.
- Australian Centre for Child Protection University of South Australia.
- Questions Women Ask about Domestic Violence and Christian Beliefs Joint Churches Domestic & Family Violence Prevention Project (JCDVPP).
- Safe Ministry Domestic family abuse resources (PSU) Sydney Diocese of the Anglican Church.
- Blue Knot Foundation Training & Services.
- Victorian Commission for Children & Young People
- Our Watch End violence against women & their children.
- See me. Know Me. Meaningful Aging Australia.
- NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission.
- Parent Resources Catholic Diocese of Perth.
- Tools for Listening Uniting Church in Australia.
- In Good Faith Foundation (IGFF) Institutional Abuse Recovery for survivors, families, and communities. IGFF resources.