The path to healing and resilience
Sexual abuse / assault / exploitation
- CASA Centre against Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line
- The Royal Women’s Hospital
- SAMSN Survivors & Mates Support Network for men
- Safe & equal previously
- Domestic Violence Victoria
- Family Violence Counselling & Support Service Tasmania
- Services Australia previously
- Department of Human Services
- White Ribbon Australia
- WIRE Women’s Information Referral Exchange
- WOAH (What's OK at Home?) from the Domestic Violence Resource Centre DVRC
- ARC free app from the Domestic Violence Resource Centre
Experiencing out-of-home care
- The Alliance for Forgotten Australians AFA promotes the interests of the estimated 500,000 people known as Forgotten Australians, who experienced institutional or other out-of-home care as children and young people in the last century in Australia, many of whom suffered physical, emotional and/or sexual abuse while in ‘care’.
- Beacon House is a team of professional, warm, and highly experienced chartered psychologists, psychotherapists, and occupational therapists, providing a wide range of mental health assessments and effective therapies for children and young people, adults, and families experiencing mental health difficulties, emotional and behavioural challenges, and relationship conflict.
- National Centre of Excellence for Complex Trauma. Empowering recovery from complex trauma, and building resilience for the one in four Australian adults who experience the impacts of complex trauma.