What we do
At the Bethel Centre, we offer a safe place for clients to find hope through being heard and believed, and knowing that positive change is possible.
- Counselling in person, by telephone, or online.
- Support groups for identified issues.
- Peer support groups for ministers.
- Tailored workshops for small or large groups
- Consultation to presbyteries and congregations responding to issues of concern.
- Conflict resolution.
Consultations with with our qualified experienced counsellors, Julie McDonald and Wendy Driscoll.
All Bethel’s services are free of charge.