Our Bethel Centre counsellors' knowledge and expertise guide clients through the healing process. All our clients have strong faith and spirituality, and look to Bethel as a place where they can speak their truth and be heard. In partnership with clients, we take different approaches to help build relationships and a positive outlook on life. Bethel Centre offers a warm and non-threatening space. We support clients to feel safe, believed, understood, and nurtured, as they move beyond their hurt, and embark on a journey of healing.
To support individuals, congregations, and the church to navigate ways to lead change, and improve spiritual and psychological wellbeing.
To support our mission, Bethel Centre abides by three key principles:
- Non-violence of any kind
- Respect for difference
- Cherishing mistakes as opportunities to learn
Our Values & Purpose
At Bethel Centre, we uphold our values when supporting all with whom we work. We demonstrate:
- Empathy. Endeavouring to share another's feelings or experience by imagining what it would be like to be in that situation.
- Acceptance. Celebrating diversity in people across all cultural backgrounds
- Honesty. Being authentic and transparent.
- Self-care. Ensuring mental, spiritual, and physical wellbeing is a priority.